I think my favorite holiday is Christmas.It is such a happy time.I have of course not celebrated Christmas at home, since we are Hindus, but nothing has kept me from loving this holiday just so much.I went to a convent school and we would have nice celebrations just on the last day of the school year,before our Christmas vacation.That used to be a happy time.We would do skits, sing carols, would come in colorful dresses and the school would distribute candies.Then after all that it would be 10 days of fun at home,sleeping late,no home-work, no studying for a while.
I have also seen enough movies to further my love for this special holiday.The snow covered houses,the lights,the christmas tree, the presents,Santa ,Rudolph and the good food and wine.
I had the best Christmas last year,and I would once again like to thank Mary and LeRoy for having me over and everyone else who was there,it was just one of my most happiest times.
So this time,I am not going to be there, but I still wanted to have a wishlist( I hope ‘someone’ is reading this 😉 ) and perhaps if I have been good this year, santa will somehow make sure I get these not-so-expensive presents.The joys of being honest and greedy tee hee!
Okay, so here goes.
1. It is but natural that I want my make-up needs given my love for it now.This is what I want
.Have heard a lot about Urban Decay and this set looks good,it has the primer which is a big hit, the eye pencil and a lipstick and a gloss.
2. This brand is one of my new and cool find.A bit pricey but they package their products in a very cool way,I kind of like that a lot more.But I think one could also get the same products in other brands,and also way cheaper.Anyway still,I would like to have this for reasons best known to me.
3. I hope by now it is very clear,I have some serious make-up addiction now! This Lorac gift set looks very tempting and the clutch is super-cute too.
4. I have heard very good reviews about Philosophy from Andrea and I think this would make for an ideal gift on any occasion.
5. I am just beginning to discover etsy now, and I so wish I had found this before.It is an amazing site for anyone who loves hand-made art and craft work,vintage clothing and home decor.I highly recommend it to you Shalaka if you still have not checked it out.I like almost everything on here,but this clutch grabbed my attention and so before I get distracted by more stuff,I shall put this down on my wishlist.This has a pretty design and would fit well on formal occasions.
7. And this too! By the same girl,she is gorgeous,look at her, and so talented.
So I get it,I cannot get everything.And I wanted to keep my list even shorter,but then I got carried away.And I feel like I have been a good enough girl,so that gifts can be expected on other occasions as well 😉
The holiday season has almost begun,I am in good spirits and that is what counts for now.
Love to all!