1. What were you doing three hours ago?
Studying, facebook-ing and blogging.
A baby pink throw laying on the arm rest of the couch.
3. What are you wearing right now?
ultra-comfy sweat pants, a long sleeve grey tee and a head-band!
6. What does your last text message say?
Hey at the optometrist..Talk later .
7. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi And Coke?
Not sure that I can.
8. Is your hair curly or straight?
It’s wavy at the ends but straight mostly.
9. Last best book you read?
Am ashamed that I have no idea when I last read a book. Will be doing so soon.
10. Song stuck in your head?
‘Young Lust’ by Pink Floyd.
11. What is your favorite accessory?
scarfs these days! I guess am not a big accessory person , I easily forget to accessorize.
12. Which current celebrity’s style do you admire most?
Nobody in particular. Not that I can think of. I do like watching what some wear more closely than others.
13. What is your favorite store/shop?
Target. In love absolutely these days.
14. When was the last time you drove out of town?
October to the Outerbanks for a wedding.
15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The ac. The dog snoring gently. The cat licking himself all over.
16. What was the last thing you bought?
I bought two Thanksgiving window stickers, a Bertolli’s frozen dinner and Maxwell coffee for us today afternoon.
17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I wish the hospital called and said ‘It is okay if you do not feel like coming in today!’ (with no pay-cuts or anything crazy like that however.)
18. Favorite food?
Mostly Indian. Also, ma’s simple home-made dinners. What will I not do to have some of those warm dinners…:(
Right now, this moment, my next 3 days off work. Thanksgiving ,Christmas and the whole Holiday spirit over the next some days!
20. What do you always have on you/wear?
Always? Nothing. If it can be avoided, I like to not wear any ring or necklace really.
21. What did you eat for dinner tonight?
Bertolli’s shrimp and lobster ravioli.
‘The Lion King’ –and yep, for the first time.
23. Favorite TV show?
Right now, ‘Rules of Engagement’. Do enjoy watching ‘Modern Family’, ‘Dexter’ and ‘The Walking Dead’ these days.
24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?
Duck Tales. The Jungle book.
25. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
A few cents give or take.