Oh so much to share and be happy and thankful about. Let me make a list, it is more easily readable and manageable.
- I am done with clinicals. For one and a half years, I mostly detested waking up early, doing butt loads of paper-work preparing for and and after the clinicals, and just in general the waking up early bit really. I learned a lot from them. But next time I wake up that early and go to a hospital, I also would like to get paid for it. I digressed. The point is, student nurse clinicals are over!
- I had a fantastic clinical group and instructor the last semester. Could not have asked for a better group of people to finish school.
- I just got word that our group project scored a perfect 100. That is seriously some awesome shit right there. We have a presentation on the 1st, but that is not as bad as the work we put into our project.
- Only 15 days until pinning, bitches!
- We are leaving for my in-laws today evening for Thanksgiving and even if its just for a day, I am looking forward to it. Wish I could sip on some wine too. But sparkling non-alcoholic cider will have to do for now.
- I really do love this time of the year. As much as my heart is happy, I also wish animals everywhere are treated right and with compassion. I read about this 67 yr old depressed elephant who has been basically living in a small concrete cell her whole life! Makes me SO upset, SO sad. I wish, we would not do such things. Just a feeble prayer to release her and let her enjoy her golden years in peace.
- I signed that petition to remove her from her cell, you should do!
- I painted my nails after a long, LONG time yesterday and it was a good thing. Just a general good feeling that I do not need to worry about not having nail polish on for clinicals. Refer to bullet point 1 why.
- My baby boy is so active and kickey, I love feeling him move. It is the coolest feeling ever. I am dying to meet him.
- In between packing and cleaning, I decided to make myself a cup of tea and sit and savor this moment.
- I actually have nothing to do. Feels and sounds strange.
- Did a bit of baby cloth hauling. Well, my husband did and we love the suave sweaters. Our son will be the best dressed little human around.
And that is all, ya’ll! Happy thanksgiving. Thank the bird too please. Have some wine for me and make merry.